• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sending you all good wishes :)

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
To all my lovely friends, A Very Happy New Year :new_year:
Wishing you all a very slim, healthy, prosperous 2012. To think that 4 months ago I did not know any of you & now I have so many really wonderful friends :D
Love to you all, mwah xxx :):)

HAPPY NEW YEAR...WOOHOO XXX

Happy new year to you too Denise , amazing the difference a few months can make eh ?
xx

Happy New Year all of you. The future is bright and it is definitely slimmer xx

You too Denise. You are an inspiration to many, have a wonderful 2012.

Happy New Year Denise. I truly hope all your wishes and dreams come true in 2012..

Your happiness and support is always inspirational and infectious. A real help to everyone on the forum x x

Happy New Year Denise ... I wish you good health and happiness and continued weight loss in 2012 :) xx

Happy 2012 to you and yours my beautiful little northern bestie! we've never met face to face just chatted on the phone and in pm's, but i consider you a wonderful friend. Thank you for always being there for me, much love coming from me to you, Tony and your family mwah xxx

Happy 2012 to you and yours my beautiful little northern bestie! we've never met face to face just chatted on the phone and in pm's, but i consider you a wonderful friend. Thank you for always being there for me, much love coming from me to you, Tony and your family mwah xxx

Aw Caren ... you are a sweetheart :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
The same back at ya. Hope 2012 is much kinder to you than 2011 has been, my sweet, either way I will be there to support you in any way you need me to :sign0168: :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: xxx

Happy to new year to you to hun hope its a fab one for you.
Thank you for all your support since I joined you are a star big hug x x x

Happy new yr ;) x

Back