• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year All ... my 2012 in pictures

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hiya to everyone who knows me & also to those who don't :D
I sincerely hope your 2013 is as good as my 2012 has been :) I have lost over 9 stone & made some really good friends on here (you know who you are :p)
Here are just a few pics to show where I came from & where I am now ...
Happy New Year lovely people, mwah xxx :new_year:

Attachments

• 101_1755 - Copy.JPG
    101_1755 - Copy.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 175
  • CIMG0819.jpg
    CIMG0819.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 147.JPG
    147.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 178
  • CIMG7840.jpg
    CIMG7840.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 211
  • CIMG7834.jpg
    CIMG7834.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 172
Oh wow! You are looking hot! Well done Twinkle...people are gonna be asking if your kids are your siblings, you look 20 years younger!

Fab pictures.... you look so happy!

A wonderful endorsement of wls. Well done, and happy 2013 Denise.

you have done so well lovely lady!! it was so good to meet you, lob ya loads :) xxx

Oh wow! You are looking hot! Well done Twinkle...people are gonna be asking if your kids are your siblings, you look 20 years younger!

Fab pictures.... you look so happy!

Fantastic inspirational pictures twinkle twinkle, well done you look just great.

Looking great Twinkle marvellous xx

you look lovely xxx

A wonderful endorsement of wls. Well done, and happy 2013 Denise.

Thank you ladies sooooo much :eek: This past year has been such a pleasure getting to know so many lovely people who know exactly where I am coming from & understand what it is to go to go to such extremes to get to the point where we are accepted in the way other's (so called normal folk) take for granted. :sigh:
My new years resolution is to try to get on here more as I have been a bit lax recently, even though my thoughts are with you all as I am extremely grateful for the opportunity this op has given me :eek: This is my 2013 wish for EVERYONE pre & post surgery :)
Hope you are all happy & healthy & remain so whatever stage you are at :)
mwah xxx

you have done so well lovely lady!! it was so good to meet you, lob ya loads :) xxx

Ah Caren (with a curly C :D) We were so glad you finally made it up here to meet us all & Will & Louie asked when you are coming back :D I said when you had recovered from this visit, lol :D :family2: You have made this year so much more enjoyable than it may have otherwise been ... thank you sweetie, lob ya too, mwah :D xxx

You look amazing. Well done.

Wow wow and wow again!!!

Such an inspiration for us pre-oppers, I so hope it's me posting pictures like yours next year x
What would you tell your pre-op self if you could?

Wow wow and wow again!!!

Such an inspiration for us pre-oppers, I so hope it's me posting pictures like yours next year x
What would you tell your pre-op self if you could?

Hi honey :) I think I would say;

It is not as bad as you may think beforehand :wave_cry:

Enjoy the journey as it can take a while ... no stressing :)

Don't bankrupt your husband buying so many clothes :eek:

Seriously, none of the past year has been bad for me ... I have had worse visits to the dentist than my post op pains :wave_cry: You have to be patient as few of us lose every week, especially in the early days when you can be prone to stalls & your expectations are at their highest. :rolleyes:
Good luck for your new, improved you :) xxx

You've done exceptionally well and look amazing ! Well done and happy New Year hun xxx

You've done exceptionally well and look amazing ! Well done and happy New Year hun xxx

You look amazing. Happy new year all

Thank you both so much :)
MT, you have always been a good source of grounding & common sense for me :) Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, eh lovely :D xx

Not sure where you are on your journey, Stuart, but I wish you all the best for a successful 2013 :) xx

Wow Denise :) look how far you've come that's just amazing! Well done you :) xxxx

Back