• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Bev

Love, hugs and thoughts for everyone pre op., post op... and all of those waiting in September... it's such a hectic time. I can hardly keep up... so please don't think I have forgotten anyone... because all of my WLS family and friends are very close in heart and thought... always here for you... hugs and love to all... Bev xxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
What alot of ops we have coming up!!

Good luck to....

20th Sept - emma-louise
21st Sept - Angie790, Zns, Leesh, Seawaves, Hsmel
24th Sept - Jjan3t
25th Sept - Joanne222
27th Sept - Dottychic
29th Sept - Donna R
30th Sept - Dell

How are you all doing/feeling??

I'm so excited for you all especially now I'm out the otherside & know how amazing it is. xxxx

:wave_cry:Many thanks for the recap Ditzee-you've been an absolute star for the September oppers:D

Good luck everybody:wee::woohoo:

ditzeeblonde

. I know how important it is to lose some weight before the op: research shows those that do are more likely to lose more weight & therefore get to a lower BMI 2 years out!

Really I wasn't aware of that.. very interesting. xx

ditzeeblonde

I think thats perfectly normal! Once yr out the otherside you really will realise how fantastic it is... good luck & will be thinking of you. xx

Dell

Hi all! Thanks so much for this thread Ditzee :)

I am in the middle of the postop diet, only clear soup and sugar free jelly allowed here for 2 weeks and today is the hardest day by far. I was fine all day until I got home with the kids who had their post-school snack :cry: I *so* want to CHEW something!

The VERY best of luck to you all tomorrow, I am sure there are a few, and hope it went well for Emma-Louise today!

I am no longer nervous, just want it done with now!
x

ditzeeblonde

Hi all! Thanks so much for this thread Ditzee :)

I am in the middle of the postop diet, only clear soup and sugar free jelly allowed here for 2 weeks and today is the hardest day by far. I was fine all day until I got home with the kids who had their post-school snack :cry: I *so* want to CHEW something!

The VERY best of luck to you all tomorrow, I am sure there are a few, and hope it went well for Emma-Louise today!

I am no longer nervous, just want it done with now!
x

Oh bless you Dell... I didn't do the milk diet but I'm sure someone can help with the chewing aspect! Well done on getting so far... it really is very worth it. xxx

Good luck everyone, be sure to post when you can. Thinking of you all.

Big hug,

Linski xxx

Lovely post Linski. x