• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Good luck Emma-Louise & SimplyLucy.... its amazing!! xx

zns I too am 21st September - keep your chin up. I too am feeling nervous but there are so many people on here who are so positive. I just want to be able to sit in a plane seat at the end of the year without literally wedging myself in and asking for a seat belt extension to go round my pudding middle! I am just trying to keep busy to keep my mind off food (while I am doing the milk diet!) and also not thinking too much about the 21st September!!!

zns - you'll be fine hun. Try to quell the nerves. But will wish you good luck anyway, though you wont need it.

Linzi - we have the same weight to lose to goal now!

What alot of ops we have coming up!!

Good luck to....

20th Sept - emma-louise
21st Sept - Angie790, Zns, Leesh, Seawaves, Hsmel
24th Sept - Jjan3t
25th Sept - Joanne222
27th Sept - Dottychic
29th Sept - Donna R
30th Sept - Dell

How are you all doing/feeling??

I'm so excited for you all especially now I'm out the otherside & know how amazing it is. xxxx

I'm just plain old excited & wanting it done & dusted now, but one more day isn't going to kill me I suppose. Case all packed & raring to go. I mentioned in a different post that the loser's bench is going to take some punishment in the next week or so!

It sure is... September has been one busy month & this must be the busiest week!

I was just speaking with Ellie who had her op the day before me & we were saying about how great we feel & it doesn't feel like we've had an op at all! Mind you if you over do it one day yr body lets you know the next!

You've given yourself a good head start too.x

I know; btw thank you for the handy little list above, very helpful as I'm always worried about missing someones with so many posts! Yes, I am pleased with what I have acheived so far, will be interesting to see how I've done after the diet these last 2 weeks, although I've been quite strict with myself generally so I'm not expecting miracles, but anything is welcome. I know how important it is to lose some weight before the op: research shows those that do are more likely to lose more weight & therefore get to a lower BMI 2 years out!

Back