• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shady's back - tell a friend!

Shadylawns

Hi there,

I'm not BRAND new, but haven't been on here for over two years! It flies! So I've been back to the GP today to request referral - again.

My quest first started wayyyyy back, November of 2010, but by the time my pre-op came around, would you believe it was MAY 2013?? That was for S'land Royal. Looking back, it's unfair to make someone who has had a well documented lifelong struggle wait for that long, IMHO.

By that time, I was totally fed up, sick to the back teeth of struggling, hadn't lost any more weight, and was refused at my pre-op!

ANYWAY....since January I've managed to lose almost two stone in weight through my own valiant efforts, hahaha, hence I'm looking for that additional medical support in order that I can keep this effort up!

I guess it'll probably be James Cook uni Hospital in Middlesbrough this time. Despite searching on here, I've not found much info on referral/waiting times etc. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance everyone. x

Shady

Back