• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shih Tzu puppies

ooooh i wish i could see them but i can't :(
Sharon

:woohoo:cool only 2 now yay :p

When you get your 50 posts you have to wait for around an hour for the software to update your privileges.

Love Mini xxx

When you get your 50 posts you have to wait for around an hour for the software to update your privileges.

Love Mini xxx

ok mini thanks for that :)
1 more to go :p
Sharon

aw they are so cute.. ive just got a shih tzu puppy his such a hand full! x

They are gorg hun:) I wonder if Paul O' Grady will want one now that Buster's gone?:(

YAY i can see them they are soooo cute have you sold them all?
She is the same colour as my mum's little Shih Tzu Lexie
Sharon

Yes sadly Buster was put down this week he had cancer poor little thing Paul O'grady was heartbroken which is of course understandable :cry:
Sharon

Yes sadly Buster was put down this week he had cancer poor little thing Paul O'grady was heartbroken which is of course understandable :cry:
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Buster was such a pet and I always loved to see him on the show, I feel sad he is gone and my heart goes out to Paul as I am sure he must be heartbroken.:hug99:

Do you happen to know what age Buster was?

Love Mini xxx

Busta was 14 years old. My daughter and I are avid watches of Paul's show. I've never had a pet, but I had a little cry when I read the news.

Thank you PinkyButtonz,

Buster was so adorable to watch on television and I think you could not help but cry a little tear on his passing, I Know I did as well.

Buster didn't look 14 years, my own Yorkie will be 14 next April, she does not look or act her age...

I have been told Yorkies can live to be 18 years or older...would Shish Tzu in general have the same longevity?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

A few of my family members have had Yorkies. I'd love a Tea Cup one as you can see by my Avatar. Unfortunately not allowed pet where I live, but my daughter thinks I should send a begging letter lol.

Pinky xx

Back