• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with Doggy Pics

NickiB

I love my doggies and wanted to share them with you, I will show them off as many times as I can, they really brighten my day, we have at the minute 11 :O but only because 5 are puppies still they are 4 weeks old :) I will miss them when they go, although one will stay till she is 7 months old as she has a hernia that needs repairing. How do I add pictures it keeps asking for the url???

NickiB

I think I've done it...thank you. we'll see in a minute lol x

Attachments

• puppies in box.jpg
    puppies in box.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 67
  • my beautiful babies.jpg
    my beautiful babies.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 64

JO28172

Aw I want one...they're gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
they are seriously cute puppies. Love the other pic too. They have such soulful eyes.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Aww Nicki, These pictures have had me in tears... we had a KCC named Oliver & he was 10 when we had to have him put to sleep in March ... miss him so much still. Some pickies of my little baby when he was OK :sigh:

Attachments

• 100_0722.jpg
    100_0722.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_0753.jpg
    100_0753.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Family 084.jpg
    Family 084.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Ollie,Jack & Mollie (3).jpg
    Ollie,Jack & Mollie (3).jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

chubby funster

Aww how lovely!!! OH and I keep saying wed love a dog! Just dont think we have the time to spare :-(

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

NickiB

What beautiful pictures! I have 6 cavaliers and 5 pups. I started breeding last year, our girl is so wonderful we decided to give it ago so after a years research and alot of time to find her a stud we did it. I love it so much. This year she gave birth to 5 beautiful babies one has a hernia in the groin so she is with us until her op to mend it in March. Utterly adore each and everyone of them :)

flowerofshona

Aw they are sooo cute, i love puppy breath :p
I breed labradors but not had a litter in 4 years now as my girl failed to breed andhas been spayed and the young one is to nutty yet she would be running around with a pup wanting us to play ball with it !!!!!!! mad as a box of frogs :D
I hope getting the weight off i will be fit enough to have one more litter and enjoy them as i love rearing a lovely litter (they all go with a promise they can come back here if there is any problem in their whole life).
Envy you the cuddles but not feeding time and the clean up after :p

NickiB

mine do too :) I bombard new owners with masses of information lol so much so I write it down in a pack. Cuddles are lush masses of dirty paper not hee hee but I wouldn't swap it for the world :) they are 4 weeks and 3 days old, the time is passing too quickly :)

flowerofshona

xmaspups2.jpg

These are two from my last litter, mum was having the rest whilst these kept nice and warm :p

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
What beautiful pictures! I have 6 cavaliers and 5 pups. I started breeding last year, our girl is so wonderful we decided to give it ago so after a years research and alot of time to find her a stud we did it. I love it so much. This year she gave birth to 5 beautiful babies one has a hernia in the groin so she is with us until her op to mend it in March. Utterly adore each and everyone of them :)

They are a beautiful breed ... we miss having a dog but it is still too raw for us to consider having another ... he really was a special boy :cry: xx

flowerofshona

Aw Twinkle i miss everyone of mine and would love one more cuddle but they are still in my heart :)
My thinking is there are so many in desperate need of a loving home thats why i have 4 pedigree and 2 rescue and evey litter of labs i have i offer one to the guide dogs for the blind.
I would have more but want to keep them all healthy and happy, i send used stamps to a rescue in Scotland.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
That is lovely Dawn ... would love to be able to get another cos they are good for your spirit, but not yet. Could not devote the time a dog needs at the minute even if I wasn't too scared of losing another. xxx :eek:

Mio

I love spaniels so much! My dad has a working cocker spaniel who is the craziest, most adorable thing that ever was *lol* He really is like a child sometimes - has his favourite toys, loves sitting in your lap (despite being fully-grown and really too big for it!) and he even goes into a strop if you tell him off *lol*

My mum has a dog as well, a collie cross Jack Russel and she is so sweet as well, and really good with the kids. My niece is 5 and puts her through everything - chasing, putting hats on her - you name it, and the dog doesn't care. They even share each other's toys *lol*