• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sick with forcavil

quauckers

Hi today I took my first forcavel vitamin tablet and was really sick 20 mins later and had the runs has anyone else experienced this ? Please reply as I was quite frightened ! ?x

I can't take forcaval,so my doctor put me on a normal vitamin, and all my tests are ok.
try a diffrent one. good luck x

I couldn't take any tablets for the first few weeks ...which completely messed up my system, I thought I would never get over it and had dissolvable meds for as many as possible as it was so uncomfortable.
Funny thing is I cannot remember when that stopped the feeling they were stuck but I did keep trying forceval and eventually they must have been okay as I take them no probs now, I still get sick sometimes on a food that will have stayed down the day before doesn't the next day .
Yesterday I had a mini implosion/ explosion with the old bowels a new experience for me the noise and severity of which I am sure recorded on the richter scale for no reason at all ! I feel it is part of the re plumbing maybe. Anyway hope it helps I was quite scared as well.

Thank you it does help that someone else has been in the same boat . It is scary . I'm sure you must of been petrified x

Hi today I took my first forcavel vitamin tablet and was really sick 20 mins later and had the runs has anyone else experienced this ? Please reply as I was quite frightened ! ?x

Hi Quackers,
My G.P prescribed Ferrous Fumarate when I asked for iron tablets. I don't know what the difference is and I have yet to have any blood tests to check my iron levels but so far so good.

Back