• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

*Sigh*

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
Knew I shouldn't have built up my hopes that the Op would be done before the autumn.

I went to the London Chest clinic today as Coppack at the Homerton wanted me to have respiritory tests, I was thinking oooh finally things are moving quicker (2 years so far) got there, and it ends up that its for sleep apnoea tests. They could not give me the machine to bring home until 11th June (yes a month away grhhh). My OH then has to to take the machine back the following morning and then I have to wait until the 7th of bleepin July (my birthday incidentally) to get the results YUP ANOTHER MONTH AFTER TILL GET RESULTS.

I then have to wait for them to be sent to Homerton.

Got to laugh though, cos I think sleep apnoea is about the only freakin thing that I don't have wrong with me, But at least they are being v careful I suppose.

I had my sleep apnea last Tuesday and ime with the consultant tomorrow at Salford and i will be asking for my sleep results.

Don't worry as you say at least they are making sure that no stone goes unturned. I know how frustrating this is - it's like living in limbo you can't go forward or backwards. Don't lose heart we are always here for you to have a moan with, to laugh/cry or just be plain happy. You will get there and you will be a member of the losers bench. Sending hug with fairy dust to pick up your spirits

Wow IRJ that's a quick turnaround time for you, good luck with that. I doubt I will get to see my consultant until at the very least August now :( If I'm lucky. I havent been given an appointment for that yet either.

Thanks Topsy and Sarah, I've been really patient up till now lol, guess I'll just have to dig deeper :p

Last edited:
Back