• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

More signature space?

kj2s

Hi,

I updated my signature today and it told me I could not have more than 2000 characters so I had to delete some stuff :( How many posts do I need to reach to increase my signature allowance past 2000?

Thank you in advance :D

Karen X

ive increased the BBcode space a little. Can you do more formatting now?

Pierce

Hi Pierce,

I just tried adding some sample text and a few smilies just to test and it accepted them :D

Thank You

Karen X

please can mine be increased? I only have 150 characters and can't seem to upload either an avator or any pictures!
help
thanks

ok thanks! will keep posting!

hiya.. i have 50 posts and i still cannot put any more on my signature just keeps saying it cannot be over 500 characters or whatever lol im confused please help xx

could i just say, on a personal note, huge signatures are the only thing that puts me off visiting the forum so often. having to scroll down pages and pages for what is usually a few short sentences or less per person in response to a question etc.

could i just say, on a personal note, huge signatures are the only thing that puts me off visiting the forum so often. having to scroll down pages and pages for what is usually a few short sentences or less per person in response to a question etc.

You can also disable viewing signatures.

Click on "UserCP" (Top left) then click "Edit Options" from the menu on the left.

You can tick off "View Signatures" on that page and then click save.

Pierce

brilliant, thanks!!!!

Back