• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sitting here waiting for op

Hiya I'm pritty new to this site just wanted to introduce myself I'm nicola from Bradford and I've just been approved funding and wanted to wish you a very good luck :) xx

Peterborough Guy said:
Where you having it done L&D?

I'm having it done at the BRI if you no it?its the closes to my family and friends if anythings to go wrong which I hope not lol and I've heard nothing but good comments about the BRI I'm attending the support group on Wednesday but I'm quite nervous about it silly I no but I'm very shy when come face to face with ppl lol xxx

treaclenic said:
I'm having it done at the BRI if you no it?its the closes to my family and friends if anythings to go wrong which I hope not lol and I've heard nothing but good comments about the BRI I'm attending the support group on Wednesday but I'm quite nervous about it silly I no but I'm very shy when come face to face with ppl lol xxx

Sorry don't think you post was for me sorry again xx

Really nervous sitting here waiting for op. They said 5.30 pm. This is the worst bit the waiting.

Try not to be nervous just focus and stay positive, this is what you have been waiting for it'll be this time tomorrow before you know it. Good luck will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sleep well friend xx;)

My thoughts r with u i have just got out today it is nerve wrecking but u r I'n great hands stay positive it will be over b4 u no it x

She is going private at L and D. I have my fingers crossed for her.

Back