• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is anyone else just *really*excited?

Dell

I have my op in 6 days time and I am SO excited now! I went off the boil a little last week, pre-op nerves I think, but now, having lost 13lbs in my first week of pre-op diet, I already have a feel of how it feels to lose weight and I want more :D

Bit of a ramble but am sitting here on my own waiting for my dishwasher repair man to turn up so nobody to talk to :p

No wonder your excited! getting your dishwasher fixed lol ;) seriously good luck x

That's awesome Dell! You should be proud of yourself , doing so well on your pre-op x It is exciting to think that you will now be losing all the rest of your weight in the coming year!
Have to start flicking through the catalogues of all the lovely tiny new clothes you'll be in soon..that's a nice way to pass the time!

It is SO exciting Dell. And it just keeps getting better! Woooooooo hoooooooo!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was really excited accept once, but couldnt wait, I nearly ran to the operation theatre.

Enjoy. xxxx

ha ha glad I am not the only one! Altho yes getting my dishwasher fixed is almost as exciting, not that I am making any washing up at the moment!!!

Dell, I have my op the 2nd Oct & I feel sick with excitement!! The only disappointment is that I've only lost a few lb's & on day 3 of my pre-op diet!!

Eeeeeehh!!! I'm so excited & I can't can't hide it, la, la..........

Enjoy the excitement Dell and basque in the joy of a slimmer future.... it's a great thought to think we won't be dominated by food anymore... that's a thought for me to feel so excited about... being full on a few spoonfulls and not craving the wrong foods.... a great plan and motivator to have the surgery as far as I'm concerned...

Love and hugs xxx

I was actually excited when i got my date, super excited when the hospital rang and brought it forward but on the day i was uber cool! I was so chillaxed i sat in the 'waiting' room and fell asleep waiting my turn lol...

This is highly unusual behaviour as usually i'm like a 'thunderbird' on acid lol xx

Im excited too, Im going in tomorrow, op on Monday and I cant wait to get it over and done with. I have some wobbles now and again but the overriding emotion is deffinately excitement :D X

I am too very excitied, my mom keps saying ive got the excitiment she has got the nerves LOL.

I cant wait now, go in on Wed.

I have been on cloud 9 since i got my op date in August LOL.

Dell, I have my op the 2nd Oct & I feel sick with excitement!! The only disappointment is that I've only lost a few lb's & on day 3 of my pre-op diet!!

Eeeeeehh!!! I'm so excited & I can't can't hide it, la, la..........

I was like that at first but ive now lost 13lbs in 10 days so dont worry and try to stop weighing every day.

I know how u feel I am excited about getting my port revision done Monday and me first fill as well....cant wait , I feel like christmas has come early...Ha Ha

Ha I'm not alone then! Despite all the revolting things this diet is doing to me I just can't wait now. Trouble 8s I don't stop talking when I'm excited... those poor nurses :D

Hi Dell,

Im going in on Tuesday to have my band fitted and I am extremely excited. It has fallen on my birthday too after I was cancelled last week so it feels like I am getting a chance to start living again. I cant wait.

Back