• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seen photos cant wait for my sugery

betty29

WOW just seen before and after pics from people on here they make you feel all this waiting is worth it they look great cant wait to get a date for my op

there are some really good stories from people i was getting down waiting for a date but coming on here today has made me determind to keep going and loseing weight before my op do you know when your op is Jane

My op is booked for 28th April, but I have to lose another 17lbs by then. Hoping I can do it.

This is a great site for encouragement and info. If you are watching your diet before you hear about your op, you may want to join us on our thread where quite a few of us log what we eat each day. This helps to keep me on track!

How far along are you in your journey?

hiya betty - ive just noticed that your from lincs - i am too! where you haveing your surgery done? derby?
welcome to the forum hun x

i haved been seeing the dietican for a yr put on the list about 4 mths ago1st fro a sleve then i lost enough weight for haveing the bypass so changed to that list it seems ages since my first appt but it will be worth it every day a think my letter will be here but no luck yet i havent got to see anyone untill i get a date

thanks all for the messages keeley im haveing mine at derby also im just outside bourne what part of lincs are you i see mr leader who do you see

my letters say Prefessor Larvin on them but i saw mr ahmed when i went - i have an apointment with them again on the 17th of this month - its coming up to the end of my 6 month wait so im hoping for a date soon -= its good to see some1 else on here at derby there isnt many of us about - a few people seem to be cuming out of the woodwork alately tho, which is good! where abouts on your journey are you? im from boston, im not sure where bourne is? are we close? lol

hi keeley boston is about 20 miles not far we come to boston for tescos i have seen the dietian havent got to see her again lost 2 and a halve stone just waiting but it seems so long went in jan thats when they changed me from sleve to bypass

well im sorta in the middle between boston and skegness! have you not met your sugeron at all then? when are you expected to have your surgery? x

i dont know they just said i would get a letter saying to go for pre op checks then get a date but havent heard tried to ring to see were i was on list but told they dont give that info out so its a waiting game for me

re phrase the question hun and ask how long the waiting list is and when you was put on it! that way you might have some idea! xxx

Back