• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size4 28/30 jeans wanted

Minoots

When i started loosing weeight I was so thrilled I dumped every single item of clothes that were too big.

I am now sorry as I dont have an old pair 'to compare...' when I have finally lost all my weight.

Does anyone have a pair of old denims size 28/30 that they want to sell me? Of course I will pay postage.

Please send me a private message. Many thanks.

ive only got one pair so i cant really help you as my friends have already claimed they all gonna stand in them at once!!! bt have you tried the charity shops as it may be cheaper than paying postage xx

Thanks I will keep an eye open. Cant believe I was so silly.. but i was just so keen to get all the bigger stuff out of my face !! But if there is anyone out there that has a spare pair - please let me know.

I wish that they had a swop section of clothes for sale section where we could post a picture and get rid of some of the bigger stuff. As we are all loosing it would be great to get stuff at a reasonable price - because whatever we buy will not be for long.....

ive only got one pair so i cant really help you as my friends have already claimed they all gonna stand in them at once!!! bt have you tried the charity shops as it may be cheaper than paying postage xx

Haha - that's what mine have said too XD

I wish that they had a swop section of clothes for sale section where we could post a picture and get rid of some of the bigger stuff. As we are all loosing it would be great to get stuff at a reasonable price - because whatever we buy will not be for long.....

This is my problem - I'm literally dropping a dress size every month, which is great but so frustrating as I'm constantly wearing clothes too big as just can't afford to carry on buying new ones each month!! And I've gotten rid of half my wardrobe already (including a lovely pinstripe suit I've been waiting to get into for year and now it's too bl**dy big!)

Swaps have been tried but not to much success,I sent some lovely stuff to someone who said she would pay postage of £8.Never saw it.I had sent Evans and Ann Harvey stuff too!Maz x

You could also try eBay. I have often picked up very cheap size 30 clothes from eBay (from people selling privately not from the "buy it now" people with shops).

I don't have any jeans I'm afraid even tho I am still currently size 30 ..... I just never wear jeans.

This is my problem - I'm literally dropping a dress size every month, which is great but so frustrating as I'm constantly wearing clothes too big as just can't afford to carry on buying new ones each month!! And I've gotten rid of half my wardrobe already (including a lovely pinstripe suit I've been waiting to get into for year and now it's too bl**dy big!)

Boy, am I looking forward to the day when I have this problem :D:D

me too you could have a pair of mine but i need them at the min lol. im sooooooo hoping that i hear something after Christmas. i think i have waited long enough now. i hope you find a pair soon, if not i will send you a pair of mine.xx

Wish I was. I can't wait

Back