• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slippers

Jamast

OMIGOODGOD!! Thought I would buy some slippers in case I need them for the walk down to theatre. I know that I live near a very small town with no chain stores, but off I went on a slipper hunt. Only three shops that sell slippers. Shop one, absolutely nothing in my size. Shop 2 -only grannified, fur around the top slippers NO!!!! Shop three, took one look at the cost of their slippers and turned to leave. When asked, by the assistant if she could help, I explained that I needed a pair of slippers that I could literally ' slip on'. I would only wear them approx 24 hours, so didn't want to pay much. Her reply? "Ooo,I've just seen some in the back that will be on sale from tomorrow, if you can hang on a few minutes,I can let you have them at sale price. They've been reduced, they're very cheap now, not sure of exact price, but I know it's under £28!!!!!"
She looked at me like the mad fat northern woman I am what I balked at the price. £28 for blooming slippers . . . £28 - she must have thought I have idiot tattooed on my forehead.

And with that, I took myself off 30 miles away and bought some for £3 from B&M.
I am soooo cheap lol.

I don't wear slippers but bought some slip on ones for hospital I paid £2 in the sale from Tesco :D £28?!?! I'd want slippers dressing gown and 3 pairs of 'jarmas for that lol

£28 for 'cheap' slippers??? I'd want them to be gold plated for that!

Back