• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin removal surgeon recommendation please.

biggy123

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I've been thinking about skin removal for a while now and am looking for any recommendations for a surgeon. Before the bypass I did a lot of research and relied a lot on advice from this forum so I am hoping you can come up trumps again!

I've tightened up what I can by exercise, a lot of gym & weights work and compression clothing and I'm now a stone under my target weight. My shoulders and muscle mass etc. are defined but this is making the loose excess skin now look even more obvious.

I'd like the bingo-wings, boobs and belly done but am not sure which of these takes priority and to be honest the thought of surgery is scary. :sigh:

I've asked my GP about surgery and have been told "no chance" - same story as the bypass which I ended up paying for. I'm in Glasgow but would travel to get the best surgeon.

So has anyone had private surgery done and are happy with the results? Can anyone advice on costs as it seems to vary greatly?

Thanks in advance for any replies. Best wishes, Biggy :eek:

hi biggy123 well done on your weight loss, sorry i carnt help with your question but there is a tread with some excellent post about surgery after weight loss, hope thyis helps. xxxx

Back