• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep Apnoea Tests

i didnt have to have the test done, they asked me a few questions on my first appointment with the bariatric nurse i think they were moe concerned about my asthma

Hope all goes well with your tests, I wouldn't wish sleep apnoea on anyone and hope to get rid of my machine when I lose some weight.

Hopefully you will get funding soon.

Jeanx

Whitt patients?

What's the procedure for having the sleep test for those of us under the Whittington hospital?

I know this is one of the tests I have to do but apart from that I know nothing about it! Does it involve an overnight stay in hospital?

Me Did!! and what an experience that was may I say!! it was a mixed ward :eek: at the salford royal. I slept with 1 eye open all night LOL my hubby text me and said "Keep your Hand on your Apenny Girl!!:D Gail.x
What's the procedure for having the sleep test for those of us under the Whittington hospital?

I know this is one of the tests I have to do but apart from that I know nothing about it! Does it involve an overnight stay in hospital?

Hey there,
Before I had my surgery on the NHS at Manchester salford royal.
I had consultation appointments with surgeon who explained I'd be having a sleep apnea test also a heart trace done and other blood tests. I went to hospital for the sleep apnea machine to be fitted to me and went home with it and returned it the following day and thankfully I didn't have sleep apnea.;o)

Back