• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea test result

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Hi peeps,

Had a phone call today from Cathy at the Whittington saying she was just typing up the report from my sleep apnoea test last week.

Apparently I have *mild* sleep apnoea, a few instances of snoring and possible one wake up, but it is so mild it does not need treating prior to surgery -- yay !!!

All systems go for pre-op on 16 Jan !! :)

glad you got the result you wanted Sharon :) xxx

That's good news , full steam ahead then x

Thats great news hun xx

Good News Hun !
Wish mine was Mild when i got it !.....Hallelujah for my Crappy Pappy:8855:

Best wishes Sharon

Merry Xmas

Andy x

Good News Hun !
Wish mine was Mild when i got it !.....Hallelujah for my Crappy Pappy:8855:

Thanks ALL (inc Andy) ... yes I am delighted I don't have to get wired up to a CPAP machine for a few months. I actually thought I did have a bit of sleep apnoea, as I was aware of a few (very few) instances .... and I was slightly worried when given the first sleep apnoea test date of 12 Jan that it was too close to the pre-op date (16 Jan) just *in case* I did have a positive result and needed treatment prior to surgery.

To be given a December cancellation date and end up having a "positive" result but a mild one that does not need treatment is almost the best of both worlds! (Soz to those who have it worse.)

Glad your results were in your favour....not long now till op time then...how exciting for you:):)

Back