• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep center / bike test

brett30

keep smiling
I'm at the sleep center this afternoon at 2.30 .. woman there is so so so nice she has got me in with in 2 days ... theres a waiting period of up to 13 weeks ..

and cause this is one last thing i need to do before my op she gone out of her way .. so I'm going to buy her a orchid today and take with me ..... to say thanks ..

also got another call today from hospital i have a bike test on the 31st .. attached to an ECG tests what kind of nursing i need after my op and how much of a high dependency i will need ... also the amount of anesthetic i will need for op ..

and thats me all done and ready to go .. so been on phone to see if i can get in with surgeon sooner lol .. see what happens ..

also i thought while at the hospital today i would attend the group support session they have monthly .. is today at 5.30 so thought i would stick around and go along as i wana meet some people who has been done by same surgeon ..

was so excited when the man called me today from hospital and said I'm calling about the operation your about to have ... just by him saying that makes it seem more real and close for me .. I'm not excited for op .. but excited for my future and see getting the op out of the way is the first big step ...

SO pleased for you........... it is so what you deserve!!!!!!!! keep smiling, and I am sure she will love the orchid!!!! so sweet of youxxx

That's excellent news Brett. Good Luck!

Ir really is all coming together for you fast, makes the previous wait vanish into nothing. I am sure everything will go ok for you at the clinic, and don't forget to tell everyone you meet about here LOL

thats great news brett all a step closer to getting to the big day !

fab news... and so sweet of you to take her a gift. I love orchids. I have a beautiful pink one on my window sill here.

Back