• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whit patients.....Sleep assessment and Bike test

Meggie

I was just wondering if you had your initial sleep assessment and bike test on the same day in the same department? I had a call from someone at the Whit yesterday and I'm sure that's what they said, but feel I may have misunderstood what they meant! If I'm right then I'll need to book more time off work!!!

Thanks

I didnt have the bike test but the sleep assessment consists of a consultation followed by the actual assessment (on another day). They can either give you the machine to take home with you or you can stay in overnight. I would guess that having the bike test and the initial sleep assessment appt on the same day is feasible - email Kirsten if you arent sure

Hi Megg,
I was told you have an appointment with Chest clinic with consultant first, then another appointment is made for the test part on another day.
Also not sure on this but I was told if you want to have sleep test in hospital the waiting is longer than if you take it home?
Take care flower
xx

Back