• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimfast

BlueDiamond

Hi all ,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:D.

As most ppl on here know , I have gained a little weight recently, and I was just wondering if it is at all possible just to remain on slim fast ( powdered shakes you make @ home with milk) with no other foods, just other liquids such as coffee/tea/nas squashes/slim soups etc for say a period of 4 weeks. I know they all have vitamins and minerals in them , but would it be enough for me?without making myself really ill like. I know one slimfast is 230 calories and if I had maybe 4/5 a day or something plus other liquids I mentioned . Any information would be gratefully recieved, as I dont wanna chance just doing the slimfast and end up making myself ill as a result:(

All the best - MeJulie x x ;)

Hi,
One of the pre-op diets given to me was 3-4 slimfasts a day and I was told to do it for a maximum of 6 weeks so you should be ok x

it should be ok i was on that for 2 weeks for my pre-op xxxx

My pre op diet was slimfast but I was not allowed to use the powder as there is too much sugar in it.
I had 5 bottles per day for 4 weeks and lost 15lb pre op

Back