• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slimfast readymade drinks on offer

cindy1

Hi all I am a pre op bander and am on the liver shrinking diet at mo. I am finding it best to stick to slimfast for 2 meals as I am then not tempted to eat to much. They were on offer at Tesco but that has finished now. I did buy quite a few packs but am running out now and still have 3 weeks till op. They are usually quite expensive so am on the look out for any more offers at other stores. Can anyone help, does anyone know of any slimfast offers.

Try looking on mysupermarket.co.uk .At the moment Asda has the drink bottles 2 for £2 and chocolate crunch meal bars 2 boxes for £5 (3 in a box)

tescos do there own brand a lot cheaper.

Morrisons 6 for 5 at £1.49 each... I am on the diet too - can't believe how much these bad boys fill me up, especially when I don't gag them back up again. I keep telling myself the choc flavour ones are the milk left over from Coco Pops - it's the only way I can get it down!

boots did have an offer on, not sure if it's still on.

check out www. boots. com

I purchased 50 last week from Asda 2 for £1.50 but the offer has now gone to 2 for £2... Wilkinsons did have the 6 packs for £3.77 but that offer is now off too. I'm also on the look out for more special offers. x

Thanks girls
I have just been to Asda to stock up on the ready mades 2for £2 (not too bad a price) had some funny looks at the till didn't buy quite as many as you though Julie, I'll have to call in after my op if I have run out lol.

Its funny how people differ, I think the ready mades are really nice, I gag on the power stuff.

I have only ever had the powedered years ago and couldnt drink it, are the made up ones nice ?

I had a cafe latte one the other day and it was much too sweet for me but I had a banana one today and it was lovely. Ready made do taste better than the powdered stuff in my opinion. Plus there's no faffing about with a blender etc. I can just put one in my work bag and I'm off.

:9529::9529: I hate that one, didnt know there was a bannana one I will have to keep an eye out for that

I thought I'd really like the Cafe Latte one so I bought two, but I really don't like it! lol It took me more than 2 hours to drink the one I did open as I didn't want to waste it and I couldn't face more soup.

I like all the flavours of ready made, used the powdered stuff years ago and it gave me terrible pains in my tum.

Thanks for info on Tesco own brand wasnt sure whether to try them or not but wont now ta

I have 5 tins of the powder but don't like it :( I love the ready made ones though... My fave is the banana one yum yum :) I liked the cafe latte one but had a anxiety attack not long after drinking it :rolleyes:

Hi Cindy,
I'm not too sure. I've not felt well for the last 4 days due to lack of sleep and worrying about the operation on Monday. I am prone to anxiety/panic attacks when I worry or lack of sleep. I'm going to give the cafe latte another go when I am feeling better just to see if it brings another one on. x

Back