• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Snacks

mini babybel light think theyre 50cals and 5g of protein
Crisp type things snack a jacks or pop chips
fridge raiders
wafer thin ham
fage 0% greek yog
danio yogs
crackerbread with marmite or philly on
quorn savoury eggs
quark

Thats just some of the things i use for snacking x

I have not really had much dumping too be honest only at the beginning and that was with a complan soup, so I think I am ok with most things x

Fruit and baby bells are my go to snacks. Partial to pickled gherkins as well :eek:

I am munching my fave snacks now tiny cube of cheese half a baby plum tomato and a tiny bit of ham.

Attachments

• photo (24).JPG
    photo (24).JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 48
Choc cake in a mug is lush bit like a choc Yorkshire pud! 1 options sachet 1 egg 1tbsp sweetener mix together micro for 80 secs x

ive had to say yukk to that lol ..I have nuts brazil walnuts etc sometimes a few raisins and tonight I had no added sugar angel delight for a change x

I do sometimes eat salted cashews and peanuts but just really for sake of trying to be healthier eat unsalted but as long as you don't have too many im sure that's ok ...

Cracker bread from ryvita and laughing cow extra low fat cheese like dairylea but less calories with mini plum toms on top or a slice of roast beef from the deli counter in sainsburys yummy

I like to feel crunchy things rather than smooth or soggy I feel like ive eaten something then ...its all in the mind ladies and gents just moderation is the key :)

Cottage cheese makes me dump :cry:

Back