• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

food......

gemmas85

I need some ideas for food i can take on a flight. im coming back to the uk in 3 weeks with my little girl and i need some bypass friendly snacks as i dont fancy dumping whilst in the air. she'll be ok with a sandwich but i dont cope with bread very well even before my op.
Any ideas will be much appreciated.
thanks x

How long is the flight? if its just a snack how about some roasted soys beans, nuts or a piece of fruit.

if its something more substancial how about making yrself a greek salad up woith a couple od crackers if you want some carbs with it!

I'm not sure what restrictions there are on food carrying but i would use spreading cheese and crackers, some fruit mini ryvitas are good to dip into spreading cheese. Yogharts too are good to take. I agree with Carole a salad is always handy i used to take them everywhere with me x

I found I managed plane food really well. Only prob was the cheese roll, but I just ate the cheese and left the bread. Certainly the meals are perfect bypass sized. I told them I was vegan as you almost always get fruit salad for dessert as a vegan!

I like the philadelphia dunking pots too.

Crackers and breadsticks are my favorite snack with a little babybelle cheese. But not sure about taking these on the plane. Should be ok once you get through passport control and buy something there

Back