• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Happy

deepblue

Just had my six week check up on Friday was worried I was going to get told I wasnt doing well enough but :D been told I am doing great losing the correct amount's of weight and infact starting to turn some of the fat to muscle I cant beleive it and I am glad as I think this has give me the boost I need.

well done you thats fab news :)

Well done.

Well done and congratulations on finally getting your pic on here! I'll look forward to following your losses and seeing the change in you xx

Thanks guys

:clap: Fab ! Well done !

Thanks guys I am so happy with the way the weight is coming off only thing is now I am getting asked by the wife to do more to do round the house lol

Way to go Mrs Deepblue, just think the more she has you doing the more calories you are burning... So in reality she is being very kind and deserves a nice present :) :) Us wives have to stick together Deepblue, sorry :( lol x

Well she just read your post and say's you are right she is just thinking of all the calories I am burning myself I still just think she's a slave driver and needs to put the whip away :8855:As for a present she has me as a husband thats a present enough :love047: lol

Back