• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Flucuating Weight

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I have to be honest and say my weight is driving me mad at the moment.

I got a bit relaxed for six months and put on about 8 lbs, so focused and lost most of it within two weeks, however, I am now fluctuating about four pounds and whatever I am doing I can't shift it.

I have tried upping my water, upping and lowering my cals, upping my exercise, but to no avail.

I am now sitting at 103.9 kg but a week ago I was sitting at 102.5 kg.

I could have more muscle but not done anything really to get muscle gain.

Any advice is welcomed.

Shake it up a bit Gary. I attained and maintain my goal weight by a combination of attending WW (not actually following the diet plan because I would eat far too much), the dukan diet (high protein/low carb), the 5:2 diet (fasting 2 days a week), 30 mins daily cycling hard, and 3 x 1 hours swimming a week. Yes all at the same time.
Find what works for your body and lifestyle and stick with it.
It's not forever; once I got to goal, I dropped the 2 fasting days, and dropped the swimming to 1 x 1hour session weekly.
Let's meet for that coffee and get you remotivated.

Shake it up a bit Gary. I attained and maintain my goal weight by a combination of attending WW (not actually following the diet plan because I would eat far too much), the dukan diet (high protein/low carb), the 5:2 diet (fasting 2 days a week), 30 mins daily cycling hard, and 3 x 1 hours swimming a week. Yes all at the same time.
Find what works for your body and lifestyle and stick with it.
It's not forever; once I got to goal, I dropped the 2 fasting days, and dropped the swimming to 1 x 1hour session weekly.
Let's meet for that coffee and get you remotivated.

Ooh and how do you plan to motivate me :) :)

Give you a good talking to.
The dominatrix kit doesn't go down well in public so you'll never experience that. (Sorry)

This is why WW works for me - that weekly support and weigh in - being answerable to someone else.

Try cutting out all the lattes and cappucinos for a week. Swap them for Americanos / espressos. They don't use skimmed milk in Costa / Starbucks - only SS, so you may be consuming far more calories than you think.

Back