• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so hungry!

ladiedevilish

when i done the milk diet before to lose 5% body weigh i found it so much easier than this time.
I have my surgery at L&D on 29/06 and really struggling. I have been on milk since monday and am so hungry, what doesnt help is i have given up smoking recently and this has icreased the hunger i think.
Any suggestions how to make this any easier?
Or just liven the milk diet up abit?

thanks

Danielle:cry:

Hi, I was advise that you can add Sugar free crusha milkshake flavouring to your milk x please just check this is correct before you steam in tho lol x I am going to be going onto the milk diet and looking forward to it as every day counted down on just milk is another day my liver has gotten smaller so it can stay out the surgeons way for a while lol xxx hope you carry on and just think your goal is nearly here!!!!! everyday is a step closer and every drink instead of food is helping you achieve the best surgery possible xxx all the best xxx Keep going xxx

feeling better now had a bath and couple of large cups of tea!
just cant believe how much harder this is, but over my wobble now.
thanks

Danielle x

I appreciate we can't chew even sugar free gum post-op incase we swallow it and block the opening and have to be careful triggering the stomach juices. So perhaps chew some after you have drunk your milk which can line your stomach but chewing the gum occasionally may give you the satisfaction and ease some of those hunger pangs especially if they are head hunger rather than actual hunger.

Back