• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SO SO SO EXCITED

tasha82

I have just had a call from the hospital asking if I would like to bring my pre-op forward from the 9th Feb to...THURSDAY 19th Jan...

OMG YES!!! I can not wait, and to make things better the co-ordinator said if I start the pre-op diet on the Friday then I can have my op 2 weeks later, so all in all I have just over 2 weeks till my op!!

As the title states I am so excited and can not stop smiling. I turn 30 on Sunday, and from the looks of things the saying ' life begins at 30' is definatley suiting me at the moment.xxxxxxxx

Woohoo that's fantastic tasha!!! Good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

tasha82 said:
I have just had a call from the hospital asking if I would like to bring my pre-op forward from the 9th Feb to...THURSDAY 19th Jan...

OMG YES!!! I can not wait, and to make things better the co-ordinator said if I start the pre-op diet on the Friday then I can have my op 2 weeks later, so all in all I have just over 2 weeks till my op!!

As the title states I am so excited and can not stop smiling. I turn 30 on Sunday, and from the looks of things the saying ' life begins at 30' is definatley suiting me at the moment.xxxxxxxx

Omg well done oo al bet you you are excited eeeeeeekk not long! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

That's gr8 - you must be thrilled x

oh wow thats in 2 days!!! good luck hun xx

That is fab news hun and happy birthday for Sunday x

aw thats brilliant, hope everything goes well for u xx

Fantastic new Hun , all the best x

Whoop whoop great news Hun all the best ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies. Still cant belive it, I know its only a couple of weeks earlier but suddenly it feels very real & really close to possible op date.x

Wishing you all the best with the pre op diet and you're bypass
XxxX

Back