• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy

kate_86

I had my first appointment with mr ahmed i think thats how it's spelt and he said i can have the Gastric Bypass and he's just got to apply for funding which takes 4-6 weeks but he said I meet the criteria and then he'll put me on the waiting list which is 5-6 months. I have to see the dietican again in 3 months and if I havent lost weight he'll take me off the list. I wasn't expecting it all to happen as quick as this but i'm so excited I want it doing now 7 months seems a life-time away I no it's not and it'll come round so quick. Sorry for boring u all but needed 2 share my excitement with people.

Oh that is really exciting!
Having it agreed means it really is just a matter of time now!
I am suitably happy for you and a littel bit jealous too!:p

Congratulations and i wouldnt worry about your lack of patience... I want mine yesterday not now lol xx

Congratulations it willcome round so quickly..has he told you how much he would like you to lose before?.
I only went to my gp last week and i'm waitin for the postman everyday already lol x

Brilliant news Kate.
It's very exciting isn't it?
You can join the list of all us impatient ones!! Hehe

congratulations great news x

Excellent news hun! Good for you! x

Congratulations it willcome round so quickly..has he told you how much he would like you to lose before?.
I only went to my gp last week and i'm waitin for the postman everyday already lol x

No he hasn't told me how much he'd like me to loose I suppose aslong as i've lost and not put on i'll be ok, i'm hoping. I was like that when my GP referred me. hopefully you'll hear something soon xx

Oooh, how exciting.

I know just how it feels to be waiting for the day - my whole process took 19 months!!!!

xx

Congratulations that is great news. Are you starting your weight loss before Christmas or after?

I'm starting it now, but obv christmas day i'll have a day off but i'll watch what i do eat, then after that i'll start again i'd rather loose weight b4 xmas then if i put some back on over xmas least it wouldn't be as bad as loosing none and putting extra on top of that if that makes sense

Back