• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sods law

hopelesscase

i have just found out from a friend who works at hope hospital tht the surgeon who i had been refered to has retired from doing bariatric surgery. so i phoned his secretary who gave me a number to phone.
it is Mr Amories secretary and he is now going to be doing my surgery. she couldnt find any referal for me. sound familiar linda? but is going to chase it up for me.

Hi Carole yes it does sound familiar, she said there was a few that had gone missing, his secretary is lovely and very helpful. You should get a date very quick as mine is tuesday....Linda x

Sounds like a cloud with a silver lining HC :) Mr Ammori is obviously well respected on here and has a good secretary so sure you'll be sorted out soon.

Yep it definately is a silver linning Basils defiantely your man on this one, couldn't recomend him enough, top surgeon and you in expert hands, i'm sure others will be along in a bit to rave Basil Ammori up to :D

Richard

Its true he is good, was having a beer with Basil the other day and he was telling me he has a Hopless case coming to see him :D

He's good honest, dont trust my internal organs to just any old bod !

Am i right in tinking you came up past watford to have a piece of his knife richard. Where did you from his fan club all have yr ops i was under the impression i would of had mine at hope but maybe not.

Am i right in tinking you came up past watford to have a piece of his knife richard. Where did you from his fan club all have yr ops i was under the impression i would of had mine at hope but maybe not.

I saw him at the Alex in Cheadle, decided that to be under his superior care i'd run the Watford guantlet and brave the North of England, but dont worry i had a good Northern interpreter along ;)

ereyar if you up this way gain
Aye
Yes
Now
No
Sithee
Behold
Eigh Up
Hello/Well I never/Please move
Dust?
Do you?
Uz'll
We will
Ast?
Have you?
Worrell
What will
Owdonabit serry!
Just one moment if you please sir...
Yah! and Nay!
Yes and No (when contradicting)
Tha wa'?
Pardon?
Arta?
Are you?
Them'll
They will
Speighk proper!
You are not using the correct Lancashire vernacular

i have just been having a look at his web site. Very informative as for you shaw girls yr ok hes not as good looking as shaw but obviously very talented and aparently enjoys playing chess.

Back