• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't Believe This...

Mrs Quiggle

I still don't have a definite yes or no for the date of 7th Nov. I've stopped my clopidogrel drug for my heart and I've started the pre-op diet this morning just in case but they still can't tell me yes or no. I can't tell you what this is doing to my head. Is this an omen or something, honestly I could cry. I'm still waiting for a phone call from the surgeons secretary who was going to call me back this morning to let me know if she could find anything out, but of course she's not phoned yet. I've left a message on her answer phone. I could do with a hug, I really could. :wave_cry:

Oh honey, she will call ... they wouldn't let you stop heart medication lightly. Sending you all the hugs I can muster, sweetheart ((hugs)) xxx :wave_cry:

SHE PHONED AND ITS A BIG YES FOR THE 7th NOV. I'M SO RELIEVED.
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:
woooohooooooooo im sooooooooooooo please for you yayyyyyyyyy good luck honey :) xxxx

Mrs Quiggle said:
SHE PHONED AND ITS A BIG YES FOR THE 7th NOV. I'M SO RELIEVED.
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Great news , how are you getting on with milk diet Hun

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great news , how are you getting on with milk diet Hun

Ok so far, though I'm having 4 WW soups and 4 Muller lite yogurts and 200ml of milk for hot drinks. I've still got 2 tins of soup and to yogurts to go.

I can do the milk diet (5 pts) or 4 yogs and 2 pnts if I want to or have some days of each but he recommended the soups because I'm diabetic.

How is yours going?

Mrs Quiggle said:
Ok so far, though I'm having 4 WW soups and 4 Muller lite yogurts and 200ml of milk for hot drinks. I've still got 2 tins of soup and to yogurts to go.

I can do the milk diet (5 pts) or 4 yogs and 2 pnts if I want to or have some days of each but he recommended the soups because I'm diabetic.

How is yours going?

I am on 4 pints of milk 1 pint of jelly 1 cup of oxo and 2 to 3 lts of clear fluid , I missing not eating I am finding it hard I am diabetic on insulin have cut it down by half

Thank God I was stressed for you. Such fantastic news yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxxxxxx

Well it makes me wonder when they were going to tell me if I hadn't phoned them. I had my pre-op the other week and still no one new if I needed to see the cardiac consultant or not. I'm just so pleased I know for definite now.

Amanda, you get even less than me. Crikey. I can have a jelly and an oxo/bovril drink too. Ha ha, if we make the jelly up with less water maybe we can chew it. :D

Yay! Chuffed for you!! X holiday

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

AbFab news! soooooo excited for you. be here before you know it ! xxx

Sounds as if you are on the St Georges/Ashford & St Peters pre-op diet!

Where are you having surgery and who is your surgeon? Have you been on the waiting list for very long?

Sorry for all the questions but am soooo desperate for my date!

Tatiana

Not long now hun, hope the pre-op diets going well
Best wishes
Kim x

Sounds as if you are on the St Georges/Ashford & St Peters pre-op diet!

Where are you having surgery and who is your surgeon? Have you been on the waiting list for very long?

Sorry for all the questions but am soooo desperate for my date!

Tatiana

Hi Tatiana.

I'm under St. Georges and my surgeon is Andrew Wan
who is one of Marcus Reddys team. I've been waiting for 3 years from referal but one of those years was because I had a heart attack last Nov. so in reality it's around 2 years. I've heard this is pretty normal for most people going with St. Georges.

Once I'd had my final consultation with the surgeon in Nov 2010 he said my date would be within 18 weeks so the following March/April. Unfortunately I had the HA the following week which is why my op is now in a couple of weeks time now.

Hope that helps. Where are you having yours.

Love Kate x

Hi Kate,

I'm having mine done by either Mr Humadi or Mr Irakulla and was due to have my sleeve at St Georges but my local hospital St Peters in Chertsey has now started operating so I've been put on their waiting list and hope to have surgery before Christmas!

Good luck for your op, are you local to St Georges? I'm about 3 miles from Hampton Court Palace!

Tatiana

Back