• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH question

Venusgirl

Hello everyone,
I'm hoping someone who had experience with SRH can help.
I got a letter for choose and book today and it looks like the appointment is for group seminar. Does that mean funding has been approved from my PCT? I only went to see GP 2 Weeks ago and can't believe it's been put through so quick. Do I date believe I'm finally on the road to surgery????

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I'm hoping someone who had experience with SRH can help.
I got a letter for choose and book today and it looks like the appointment is for group seminar. Does that mean funding has been approved from my PCT? I only went to see GP 2 Weeks ago and can't believe it's been put through so quick. Do I date believe I'm finally on the road to surgery????
Sounds ;like it to me if you've got a seminar date, they never mentioned funding at all as a rule, well everyone i have spoken to has never heard about funding so looks like you defo on your way girl, very quick maybe somone has dropped out. xxx

Agree with Chrisa good luck x

Sorry that post title should have said SRH question not DRY question! Stupid predictive text. Well I am very impressed how quick this all happened. I'm sure future appointments won't be so quick but hey ho, I'm just just chuffed to be officially on the road instead of watching from the layby :):):)

:welcome:

Yep - when you get a date for seminar then your funding is already in place, congratulations. Sadly it will take a while from here but you'll get there in the end - best of luck x

I would have said there were about 15 people at mine but some were just there for moral support so maybe 10? Have you booked it yet - my choose and book came quite quickly but there wasn't a seminar place for months X

Yes i've booked it, got letter today and first available seminar date was for 30th May so 2 Weeks tomorrow! Eeeek!

Wow that was fast! Excellent x

The seminar is great really informative take someone with you whos interested i took hubby and wish i'd taken my mam everything i asked hubby days later he was like i dunno ha, its a long journey but worth the wait x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Back