• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new member totally clueless lol

k4rid4

hello all, well just joined this website..
ive finally been accepted for bariatric surgery funding!! woooohoooo cant believe it... third time lucky.. after all my referals from my gp!
and i was so happy to find this site where everyone else is going thru the same stuff. i am so clueless about all this so glad to find u all :)

k4rid4 said:
hello all, well just joined this website..
ive finally been accepted for bariatric surgery funding!! woooohoooo cant believe it... third time lucky.. after all my referals from my gp!
and i was so happy to find this site where everyone else is going thru the same stuff. i am so clueless about all this so glad to find u all :)

Hi and welcome :) I love this site I've learned sooo much pod luck with all of it xx

hiya hun, have u had ur op yet, wat stage r u at? lol sorry im very nosey

k4rid4 said:
hiya hun, have u had ur op yet, wat stage r u at? lol sorry im very nosey

I'm pre op at the mo I'm bring banded 7th October at Dolan park by mr Li can't wait xx

ahhh wat made u choose the band and not bypass heard u lose more with bypass so im still doin research.lol bet u cnt wait..

ooooooohhh i see, mines nhs..... n ye i no wat u mean a lifetime of vitamins is defo final

Hi k4 and welcome great site you have found here lots of really helpful advice and support

ahhhh thanks hun, ye i think this is wat i needed, since i got accepted for funding iv sent my bf round the twist with all things gastric lol

Back