• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SRH

Yes i had my bypass done there las t August by Mr Mahawar, all went well doctors and staff all lovely and explained whatever i needed to know also spent time with dietician. xx

I had my bypass done there almost 6 mths ago, I went in at 3pm on the monday and had op tues dinner time and was home thursday morning x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

:welcome:

Not yet - waiting for a date but hopefully soon x

holliepop said:
thanks safc chick did ya op go well x

Yes it went very well I've had no pain in my belly or problems at all and they were all lovely in the hospital and I was sobbing going down to theatre but they tried really hard to reassure that I would be ok and they were right, I was up within minutes of getting back onto the ward putting my own pjs on the only pain I did have was from the oxygen in my neck and shoulder but non in my belly or wounds xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Yeah I had a bypass 9 weeks ago, I think they are fantastic! put me at ease cos I was in a right state on the morning of my op :)

thats so good to hear because i,m so frightened x were your family allowed to wait while you were in theatre x

Cos I was first on the list my family weren't with me. The staff are great I was in a right state so scared and the staff made me feel so much better, it's normal to feel scared its a massive procedure you are going to have done but you will be fine x

Hi Is there a ward specifically for this surgery? I will be going in end of this year (I hope) - my appointment is in July to show weight loss then waiting list.

Thanks, best of luck. I am still unsure of bypass or sleeve - think it will be sleeve. In a way its great that Sunderland dont do the weight loss monitoring but I do feel a bit "left in the dark" as appointments are few and far between. I go in July to show 10lb weightloss then weighting list. How long did you have to wait until a date was then given?

Thanks, best of luck. I am still unsure of bypass or sleeve - think it will be sleeve. In a way its great that Sunderland dont do the weight loss monitoring but I do feel a bit "left in the dark" as appointments are few and far between. I go in July to show 10lb weightloss then weighting list. How long did you have to wait until a date was then given?

i started the whole process in septemberf 2010 so its been 20 months all together it,ll be worth the wait in the end x

Back