• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland royal hospital

Hi, had my bypass in Sunderland Royal 26th Sept....Brilliant! Went back to work after 2weeks...all is going very well. Lost 2 stone in 4wks so really pleased

Hi, had my bypass in Sunderland Royal 26th Sept....Brilliant! Went back to work after 2weeks...all is going very well. Lost 2 stone in 4wks so really pleased
wow that's great can I ask you some questions please? Who did you have? How long did you gave to stay in? Did you have to go in the day before?

wow that's great can I ask you some questions please? Who did you have? How long did you gave to stay in? Did you have to go in the day before?
Sorry for the delay in replying...hard at work at the mo. Any questions you need to ask fire away. I had Mr Maharwa. I went into SGH ward 32 on the Mon, had op on the Tues (went into theatre at 11.30 and back on ward by 4.30 but that includes going into the recovery ward too). Walked to the loo and up and down ward coridors at 9pm. Following day only allowed water so was walking to the loo quite abit and also walked to the lift to meet my husband and had shower. Porridge for breakie on the Thursday morning then home (evan walked by myself with my hospital bag to the car park so my husband didnt have to find a car parking space) Ive never felt so well. So...l was in for 3 days and released very early on my 4th day. Hope this helps.

I have just been advised that im now on the waiting list does anyone know how long its taking at the moment? Its making me more nervous not knowing!

Thats great I hope to heal as quick as you did I work in an office so nothing strenuous. 2 stone is amazing Im new to this forum and find it really inspiring. x

Hi that does help loads I was wondering about timings and when you could shower I go in this Friday at 2 pm to ward 31 then have my op Saturday was feeling a bit nervous beginning of the week now feel quite calm
So hopefully I might get home Monday that would be great. How do you feel now?

Back