• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Staffies

Bruno is a beauty!! He looks very happy indeed. Mable hates swimming but will tolerate some paddling.

It's lovely seeing all these staffies. We have always had staffies because, having always been afraid of dogs, I met a staffie and he was the only dog I wasn't afraid of. When we wanted our first staffie in 1985, we went to Battersea Dogs Home and asked if they had any in. Believe it or not, they said they never get them in. A bit different to today when they are so inundated with them that they have their own page!

We lost our last one last year and I still miss him so much. I couldn't imagine not having a staffie now but we have acquired a Kelpi now which is a cross between a collie and a dingo. Her owner brought her over from Australia but his plans went a bit awry and couldn't bring himself to put her through the long quarantine again so we had her.

Debbie

Aww Debbie, thanks so much for sharing. I'd never heard of Kelpies so just googled them. They look stunning, wow!

Oh he's gorgeous. Looks like a week keg on legs

They are just amazing wee dogs. My wee Tess is sitting in my office at home with me as I'm working

I don't have a staffie but do love them.

I totally relate to you staffie owners who have to deal with ignorance from people. My last dog was a 13 stone Neapolitan Mastiff and not only did I have people crossing the road, I had a couple of occasions where people out and about threatened to report me to the police for having a 'banned breed' (it's not a banned breed) or simply screamed at me for having a so-called 'dangerous dog' without a muzzle. Apparently giant = dangerous, despite the fact that he was a huge teddy bear who actually ran from aggressive dogs!

When my boy died back in April I seriously considered rehoming a staffie but ultimately was just to mentally weary to deal with a load of ignorant idiots all over again so I rehomed a French Bulldog instead (she's in my profile photo) and I have to say that walks are so less stressful because people don't react as though me and my dog have rabies!

Aw Sundown. As a GSD owner before my too now u understand the frustration

And ......also your pain of the loss if your fur baby xx

Aww sundown sorry to hear about ur loss it's heartbreaking losing a dog they are family members,

Your French bulldog is a cutie in the photo xxx

They're real smilers Kursty!

They are lovely dogs. My 15 yr old has autism and he loves dogs! We have 3! Tito, Boo and Annie, they're his best friends :)

Attachments

• image-2628883803.jpg
    image-2628883803.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 12
Back