• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stalled weight but loosing inches?

L0ckerz

Iv been the same weight for the last 8 weeks now but all my clothes have gone big and weight loss is clearly noticeable when you look at me everyone has mentioned it too yet the scales arnt movin :( it's so frustrating !! X

Me too! I'm now in my 4th week of no losses. What can we do?! I've tried increasing calories every couple of days for a day, increasing exercise, reducing carbs and drinking more water! My dietician says its not unusual and to wait it out but I'm only 10 weeks post op so the scales should be moving! Frustrating is not the word!! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad to see its not just me! I'm happy with the inches iv lost I just wish the bloody scales will move lol! Xx

Hello People, this is quite common for any wls to have stalls - Keep doing/eating the right things and they will get moving again - ( not sure what size bands and to what capacity u are all filled too) keep the faith xx

I have the faith lol ! I don't regret my band for one second! .. Although the weightloss has stalled the inches are very noticeable ! Xxx

Glad this came up as I thought ppl always say that when a stall happens I noticed it this last week although I lost a few pounds my size 16 jeans are massive compared too a few weeks ago and I'm only 4 lbs different ? So I now know different :)

I'm a bypassed but on a recent dietician appt she Sai don't worry if u don't lose weight U may still be losing inches x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back