• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting my pre op diet

Audrey

Hi everyone, not sure if I'm posting in the right place.
I really looking forward to starting my pre op diet tomorrow. I'm due to have my op 2 weeks on Friday but wanted to get the diet going 2 weeks before I go in to hospital not 2 weeks before the op date.
Fingers crossed I'll cope ok. Wish me luck guys
Xxxx

Hi hun it doesn't really matter where you post it, we all see it :) eekk good luck on the pre op diet xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Good luck!, I only done the pre op for 10 days and found it really hard. but the weight loss helps keep you motivated xx

Good luck hun im on day 7 of 20 days, i chose to do the extra week to make sure :)

Best of luck xxx

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone. I'm on day 3 today and at work so a bit easier than at home. I felt a bit crap yesterday but much better today.
It's just strange not being able to eat a sandwich lol.
But only 2 weeks till I'm having my op Roll on!!!!
Xxx

Well done keep it up, water, water, water and you'll be fine. I have done if a couple of times as far cheaper than Lighterlife and just as good if not better effect! x

Well done for staying on track.

To take my mind off the diet I used my pre op diet time for getting ready for the op and the after stages especially. I've been checking on here what to take with me and buying whatever's necessary. Making soups and puréed foods to freeze and making endless lists and the time has flown by. My op is in 3 days and I can't believe it's here already.

I'm sure you'll do great and well done again. Ax

OOnion said:
Well done keep it up, water, water, water and you'll be fine. I have done if a couple of times as far cheaper than Lighterlife and just as good if not better effect! x

Yeh I'm trying to get as much water down me as I can and boy don't I know it as I pee for England lol. Thanks c

Agnes said:
Well done for staying on track.

To take my mind off the diet I used my pre op diet time for getting ready for the op and the after stages especially. I've been checking on here what to take with me and buying whatever's necessary. Making soups and puréed foods to freeze and making endless lists and the time has flown by. My op is in 3 days and I can't believe it's here already.

I'm sure you'll do great and well done again. Ax

I've got loads to keep me busy working extra and going away to our BIG dog show sadly it's the highlight of our year and lucky it's the Friday 1 week before my op so come home Monday work Tuesday in Hosiptal for the op Wednesday (2 days before)
Good luck with your op and well done on doing so well. Where are you getting yours done xxx

Back