• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

still probs....

Vicsy

So, I've now made 50 posts (tiresome!) yet still cant a) see my pic when i have made a post b) see other people's pics.. Why is this?

Hi Vicsy,

Once you hit 50 posts it takes the software around an hour to upgrade your privileges.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Vicsy,

Once you hit 50 posts it takes the software around an hour to upgrade your privileges.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks - I can now access my profile etc and have managed to upload an album :) How do I make my profile pic visible to others by my info on the LHS when I make a post? Have noticed some people's pics are visible which is nice :)

Thanks - I can now access my profile etc and have managed to upload an album :) How do I make my profile pic visible to others by my info on the LHS when I make a post? Have noticed some people's pics are visible which is nice :)

Well done:)

Here is a link that will show you how to do your avatar which will appear on the left side of your post.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/59351-setup-avatar.html

There are some more tutorials here on this link below as well that might help with other things...

Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you have any difficulty please get back to me.

Love Mini xxx

Back