• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why can't i see other people's pictures or profiles?

Angela:-)

I have over 50 posts now and have had for alot longer than an hour but when people say I've put a pic up it's on my profile I cant see it???:confused:

I do not see a photo...:(

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?
You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).
For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.
To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.
To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section

Thanks but I don't mean my picture I mean other people's pictures that they have put up on their profiles of things like before and after weight loss and stuff!!!

I have over 50 posts, as does the OP. Also can't see people's photo albums or profiles :(

Well I've had over 50 for weeks now and still can't see some people's photos! People say I've uploaded new pics to my profile so i click on their profile and it says I can't see it!!

Well I've had over 50 for weeks now and still can't see some people's photos! People say I've uploaded new pics to my profile so i click on their profile and it says I can't see it!!

Same... I've had over 50 posts for about a week. Any help would be great :)

Hi,

Your both in the correct user group.

If you click on my name and click "View Profile".. does that give you an error?

Pierce

no that's fine I can see yours!! I can see some people's but not everyones!

Some members albums are private and they have to invite you as a friend to view.

Or you can invite them as a friend and once they accept you have permission then to view their profile albums.

To to this...

Friends and ContactsWhat is the difference between a friend and a contact?
A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship between two users. It is initiated by one user and accepted by the other.
A contact is a one-way friendship. This could be where the other person does not accept the friendship, a friendship request is pending, or you do not wish to be friends at this time but want to show them as a contact only.
Where is list of friends and contacts displayed?
Your friends and contacts are displayed on the 'Contacts and Friends' page in your User CP. Your friends are also displayed in your profile page.
How can I request a friend, accept a friend or break a friendship?
There are two ways to request a friendship with someone.
The easiest way is to view the profile page of the person you want to become friends with and click the 'Befriend' link.
The other way is to add the person to your contacts first. Then from your 'Contacts and Friends' page ask to be their friend by checking the box next to their name labelled 'Friend'. Next, save the page.
If you know the username of the person you want to be friends with you can send a friend request using the box provided and clicking 'Add Friend'.
To accept a friend, go to your 'Contacts and Friends' page. At the bottom of the page you will see a list of pending requests. Check the box for the requests you wish to accept then check the 'Accept' button and save the changes. If you do not wish to be friends then select 'Reject' instead.
Breaking a friendship can be done in three ways.
  • From your 'Contacts and Friends' page, uncheck the box for friend for the particular person and save the changes. If you no longer wish them to be a contact either, uncheck both boxes for that person.
  • In your 'Profile Page', click 'Friends' and then click 'Break Friendship' next to the user's name.
  • In the other person's profile, click 'Friends' then find your username and click 'Break Friendship'.

Love Mini xxx

Back