• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stoke/North Staffordshire WLS support group

chivasgirl

Hi there, just thought I'd let you know that as from now I am organising the dates and booking rooms for the local support group meetings at the BUPA Nuffield Hospital North Staffs, Clayton Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 4DB

Map:
http://www.nuffieldhospitals.org.uk/...under-Lyme.pdf

The meetings are from 10am to midday on Saturdays, the first one (under my "reign"..!) is on 30 May.

I would love to see some of you there who are in Stoke and the surrounding areas. It is a very informal group, lots of chat really about what people have had done, having done, how they have or haven't been coping etc. Lots of idea-sharing, sympathy and congratulations as appropriate!

Please feel free to PM me for more info and it would be good if you let me know if you are going so I have an idea of who to look out for!

Coffee/tea/hot chocolate provided!

Look forward to seeing you!!

Lorna...xxx

Hi Lorna I have just checked and I am off work that day so I will come. I have passed the info on to Donnas mum aswell

Hi Lorna.

I'm going in today for op tomorrow but would love to join you in a couple of weeks if thats ok.

Bonita
x

Thank you Tina and congratulations on your brilliant weight loss.

Bonita
x

Hi Lorna.

I'm going in today for op tomorrow but would love to join you in a couple of weeks if thats ok.

Bonita
x

All the best tomorrow.

Bypass or Band?

Just a reminder that the Stoke area meeting is on 30 May at the Nuffield, details above.

Has anyone had any news on Bonita?

Hi there, just thought I'd let you know that as from now I am organising the dates and booking rooms for the local support group meetings at the BUPA Nuffield Hospital North Staffs, Clayton Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 4DB

Map:
http://www.nuffieldhospitals.org.uk/...under-Lyme.pdf

The meetings are from 10am to midday on Saturdays, the first one (under my "reign"..!) is on 30 May.

I would love to see some of you there who are in Stoke and the surrounding areas. It is a very informal group, lots of chat really about what people have had done, having done, how they have or haven't been coping etc. Lots of idea-sharing, sympathy and congratulations as appropriate!

Please feel free to PM me for more info and it would be good if you let me know if you are going so I have an idea of who to look out for!

Coffee/tea/hot chocolate provided!

Look forward to seeing you!!

Lorna...xxx
Hi chivasgirl, Could you tell me when the next support group is, thanks, hope to see you soon x x

Hi Jinkles - it will probably not be for a few weeks. I won't be able to drive for a while, op is on the 19th. Don't want to arrange anything until I'm starting to feel a bit better. But I'll post on here anyway, and will put it in my footer. Have your email addy so will send it to you then too!

You have to have x amount of posts before you can PM people Emma. Lorna (chivasgirl ) had her bypass a few weeks ago but you can bet when she is back on her feet she will arrange another meet up

Back