• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strange feeling

missdmac

Well 2 weeks in and on mush, not sure how I'm feeling I not hungry but I am eating, but not sure if I'm doing it right. Example had a 1 egg omelette with tiny bit of cheese. Done 20 chew 30 wait and finished in 20 what was left I binned. Could not tell you if I'm full but found it easy to leave it. Don't feel the food going down but when I done I burn a lot . But don't know if that's a sign. X

hiya well ive found when i burn alot ive eaten a lil too fast but everyone is diffrent maybe someone will answer with more experience x

It is trying to find the difference between no longer feeling hungry rather than being full. You may find that some foods cause more "burn" than others as indeed there may be some you just can't tolerate, early on it is very much trial and error. If you are finding discomfort, slow it down some more, make the mouthfuls smaller, or chew for longer (my provider suggests chew for 30 sec, wait for 30 secs and then eat for 20 mins) but its a good sign if you're finding it easy to leave it :)

Back