• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

suggestions for liquid stage ? x

lyndunkia

Hi,
Does anyone have suggestions for liquid stage as i am on day six and a bit fed up. I have been having clear soup, yoghurt, milky coffee and bovril mostly and fancy a change. Can anyone help ?
Thank you xx :)

Hi lyndunkia. You don't need to stick to clear soup. No wonder you are bored. Have a look in your recipe books for any soup than can be blended, or have a look at the fresh chilled soups at the supermarket.

Also try milky ovaltine / options.

i had heinz tomato soup, chicken soup which i put through a seive to get rid of the bits of chicken... mushroom soup..again put through the sieve.
Semi skimmed milk with marvel and options hot chocolate or no added sugar crusha mix.
hope this helps x

So far, and I'm struggling, I have had horlicks, Complan tomato soup, tea, coffee and water. Have been advised to add Marvel or similar to milky things, suggested things like ready made milkshakes as long as they aren't too sweet, any soups with protein blended - or add a chicken breast to give protein boost.

Hope that helps,

Tatiana

So far, and I'm struggling, I have had horlicks, Complan tomato soup, tea, coffee and water. Have been advised to add Marvel or similar to milky things, suggested things like ready made milkshakes as long as they aren't too sweet, any soups with protein blended - or add a chicken breast to give protein boost.

Hope that helps,

Tatiana

Hi Hun watch out for the ready made milkshakes as they can be very high in sugar.... i make up 200ml semi skimmed milk with 2 teaspoons of marvel.. then add no added sugar milkshakemix.... its strawberry flavour and its called crusha. tesco sell it in bottles xx

Back