• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meal/food suggestions for puree stage please

Mrs Noodles

Hi all

On Saturday I'll be 2 weeks post op and I'm looking for some inspiration and suggestions for the puree stage.

I have emailed my thoughts to my dietician and waiting for her to respond.

In the meantime, please can someone give me some ideas, meals plans. I don't fancy puree meat or fish and have asked if I can have mince or fish in sauce and mashed up.

Thanks in advance x

Hi all On Saturday I'll be 2 weeks post op and I'm looking for some inspiration and suggestions for the puree stage. I have emailed my thoughts to my dietician and waiting for her to respond. In the meantime, please can someone give me some ideas, meals plans. I don't fancy puree meat or fish and have asked if I can have mince or fish in sauce and mashed up. Thanks in advance x
my plans are on my diary X

my plans are on my diary X

Thanks Niccie, if you mean the plan a and b I did look at them earlier for some inspiration. I noticed you had Fage yoghurt, pineapple juice and some mashed pototoe with grated cheese in it? x

Thanks Niccie, if you mean the plan a and b I did look at them earlier for some inspiration. I noticed you had Fage yoghurt, pineapple juice and some mashed pototoe with grated cheese in it? x

Oh and weetabix and scrambled egg! (obviously not together) I'm so excited to try those :D

I absolutely loved no added sugar custard and a cooked eating apple yummy. I also wizzed up minced bolognaise which was yummmmmy

mmmmmn cauliflower cheese! Good suggestion, i'll be having some of that thanks x

Back