• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunday Mirror Article on Bariatric Surgery

That was really good. Thank you :)

Great to read,
Really wish the general public would realise how tough this op is and it's not the easy way out.

great read thank you xx

emma-louise said:
Great to read,
Really wish the general public would realise how tough this op is and it's not the easy way out.

I totally agree!!!

Very interesting article, shows yet again that weight loss surgery is not the easy way out. Thanks for sharing.

very interesting read, thank you for posting. I had not found that article in my web search for more information.
x

Great to read,

Completely agree with you Emma. It's so much harder than 'just dieting'. You have to be absolutely dedicated to a life long change. Anyone who thinks its cheating or easy should walk a few miles on our shoes. They would soon change their minds!!

Very interesting article, thanks so much for sharing ... so easy for other people to judge, even those who are so close to us

great read thanks

Thanks for sharing - I'm going to send it to my husband to prepare him for how I might be in 9 days' time!

thanks so much very useful

Back