• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Group WL seminar tomorrow in Sunderland

i am attending a group wieght loss surgery seminar at Sunderland Royal Hospital tomorrow evening. is anyone else going? not sure what to expect x

good luck sweets x

Thank you hun.x

Good luck. Its an informal chat on weight loss surgery in general & there'll probably be people there who have had surgery. You'll also be weighed.

Good luck. It's the first step on the road. xxx

mine is the 27th, soo happy to finally fink this journey is startin, i no its gonna be a long process but fingers crossed the time flys by

niki xxx

Hi, I went to the seminar last month. It was really interesting and very relaxed. At the end of the night I had my weight taken and my height done.
I am hoping to go to the WLS support group that is on at the hospital next Thursday night. Liz has the details if you are interested.
Theresa x

it was Lovely to meet you tonight at the seminar, i hope to see you next week at our support group......Liz x

Thanks Liz was nice meeting you too. i hope i can make the meeting next week. x

I dont really know what i was expecting from the meeting last night but it kind of met my expectations. i found it very informative and got a few burning questions answered, i have to admit that a 1 in 300 mortality rate for Bypass patients has kind of freaked me out. I'm sure i want to go ahead with this but the biggy for me now is talking to my husband about it. Until now i have only spoken to one person about this and thats a very good friend who has also struggled with her weight for years. My husband isnt the most understanding of people and i dont think he will understand why i want to do this. He will just tell me to go on a diet. i dont ever talk about my weight to him and he has no idea the effect that it has on me as he only ever see's the Cliche Bubbly Blonde.
i have no intention of telling anyone else but i know i have to talk to him at some point. x

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 in 300!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy beeep that has scared me tooooo, i had a wobble last night thinking and asking my husband what would he do if i died?.... ooo dero, its very hard hey x

Calm down ladies, thats the figures country wide, s/land havent finished any1 off yet lol x

ok thanks liz thats calmed me a little x

Back