• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunshine after the rain

gingernutter

I have a little good news. My case has been handed to the surgeon by a supporter. He is shocked that my case has been rejected. I know I had a good case, I have asked him for help. I hope he will take me under his wing. I can't give you too many details at this point but I keep you updated.

Special thanks to charliegirl and Shel as you have both inspired me to take this course of action. I am confident that I will see some possitive results.

Thats great news sarah, keep up your fight x

Thanks everyone I am in a fighting mood! I am so dam angry at not getting my funding!!!! I have also wrote to my MP asking for her support. This week I need to write my own letter to the PCT. Charliegirl urged me to go for the sleep test so I have requested my GP ask for that. Fingers crossed. last weekend I couldn't even talk to anyone as I was so devastated at getting knocked back. I posted last week asking for help and everyone was so supportive. Thank you for your help. it is much appreciated.

(((((HUGS))))) way to go sarah fingers crossed it gets a result....missed chatting to you chick :cry:but I have so little energy will catch up soon I promise....xx

thankts fantastic well done you and keep fighting till you get what you need

Great news Sarah, really pleased someone's taking your side!

Back