• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery date tomorrow!!!

lucylee

My surgery date has finally come around and i have to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow morning eekkkk! Cant wait and i know when its done it would have been worth the wait

Hi lilacglittergirl im having it done a gastric bypass at chelsfield. I cant wait to finally be on the losers bench

Hi lilacglittergirl im having it done a gastric bypass at chelsfield. I cant wait to finally be on the losers bench

Cool! Chelsfield as in Chelsfield Park, Orpington? If so, that's very near me indeed, but I went to St Anthony's in Cheam. Hope to hear from you when you are out the other side. You'll be fine. Good luck xx

My surgery date has finally come around and i have to be at the hospital at 6am tomorrow morning eekkkk! Cant wait and i know when its done it would have been worth the wait

Good luck tomorrowxx

good luck,keep us posted

Im home at last and im so glad ive had it done. My new life has started and i cant wait to see the results x

Im home at last and im so glad ive had it done. My new life has started and i cant wait to see the results x

I Have my surgery tomorrow so I will join you on the losers bench asap, God Willing :)

Back