• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op date

lucylee

Hi everyone i have my op date the 29th sept and i cant wait. A bonus aswell is im having it done as an nhs patient but in a private hospital.

Hi everyone i have my op date the 29th sept and i cant wait. A bonus aswell is im having it done as an nhs patient but in a private hospital.

Congratulations on getting your date :)

Fantastic!!

I was also done as an NHS patient at a private hospital. They only do this if they are as certain as they can be that there will be no problems and you're considered low risk x

Reached my goal today!,,,,,WHOOO hoo. My target 12.7 lbs. today 9 months since my band was fitted ,18 stone opp day,,,,now. What's next ?????????well another 7 lbs to loose then I can have my tummy tuck ?????? Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me through the highs and lows ? Bless you all. Xxxxxxxxx big Huggs Xxxxxxxx

Oh rubyred well done you, you are defo my inspiration....I too was 18st on my op date, to think in 9 months time I could be where you are is amazing! Do u have and hints or tips for me? x

Thanks jaynebec,,,,well it's not been easy,,at times a bit daunting,,,good days bad days,,,,,,I'm still learning, it took at least 3 months to kick in ,,,,,,couldn't get my head round things,,,,,it's been slow and steady for me,,1lbs of at a time ,,,,,,thinking I've stalled,,,,,bit disheartened,,,,,then bang every month a decent size drop,, which has got me from the beginning to where I am today,,,,,xxxxx I don't know how I've done it,,,my husband said I wouldn't do it,,I'd give up and want the band removeing,,,well Hes. eating a great big portion of humble pie today ? I didn't understand things at the beginning, ask for a lot of advise on this sight,,and got it very good too,xxxxx if your not sure just ask,,,,you'll find your answear ? I bought a great big diary,,,logged everything I eat,,,,,,did 7 days at a time,, weighed in logged my weight,,,,then looked back to see my progress,,,,,I like to look back to prove to myself, it can be done,,,,,,I'm 57 next week so ill post a picture,,,when I'm all scrubed up,,,read my posts,,,some of the hurdles I've come accros,hope this helps,? Good luck on your journey,,,keep going,,don't give up,don't let things get you dawn,,,keep plodding on ,,there is light at the end of the tunnel. Xxxxxruby

Congrats Lucylee - where are you having the surgery?

Hey Natashoorrr im having it done a chelsfield in kent i cant wait :-D have you had yours done? If so what op did you have? X

Hi, Lucylee,,,,oops, sorry I think I've posted in the wrong place,,,,,,,not too clever with where and when's,,,,,appologies. Ruby x

Lucylee had my band fitted there, staff are so attentive and caring. Mr el hasani is very direct and to the point which I liked. Good luck :)

Janeybec yea the staff are lovely at chelsfield and i think its nicer that you get your own room and bathroom aswell. Yea quite a few people have said to me that dr hasani is abit sharp but as someone else said he isnt there to sit and have lunch with he is there to do your op lol

Yep couldn't have said it better myself, I liked the fact he was sharp...kinda reassured me that he was the expert! x

Back