• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery dates and waiting times

ToxicSiren

Hi im posting in this section as it relevant to my surgery but its open discussion for all :)

Just seeing how soon after you had your final appointment to when you got your op dates?

Ive been told its up to a 12 week wait which i know is not long but at the same time it seems to be ages lol.

Im just curious to see how long did anyone else wait for theirs? I was also told i would find out the date 3 weeks before the op and will probably be waiting around 10 weeks x

Sorry sweetie I forgot to answer you on my thread,ok my first tuck I was told within 12 weeks and I had it 6 weeks later,this last one I was told within 12 1/2 weeks from December,BUT! My hospital had plastic surgery emergencies and I was looking at waiting until July,but I took a cancelation,you can do what I did and phone your hospital main switchboard and ask to be put through to waiting list,then ask them if they by any chance have a date for you yet,I used to this every week lol
I bet your so excited!! And just think you will have a gorgeous new flat tummy in time for summer! Xxx

Thanks for that hun. Ive called twice now but they cant offer a date as of yet been told it will be either July or August now. I was told ill find out 3 weeks before:sigh: x

Keep trying cause onday they will say yes we have a date :)) are you having a fleur tuck too? Xxx

Yes hun im having the same tuck as you. Only person ive called is his personal secretary and she says he is fully booked up for June so she said it wont be anytime soon. She said it would more then likely be end of July but cant guarantee anything. Mid to end July would be perfect for me time wise just wish i knew a date to prepare myself for x

Whoop whoop! Even with your wait its not long off Hun and he may even have a cancelation! Ill be updating soon on my thread just had dressings off! Xx

Awesome hun cant wait to see your pics! :D Guess ill just have to be patient lol. Im sure it wont be too long till i hear from them x

Well its been 4 weeks now since i last saw the ps and had my pre op and still no date for surgery yet :sigh:. Just wish they would give me a date to prepare for :confused:. Hate all this waiting and stress. Work have been pestering me too for a date as they need to arrange time off and cover especially as the op will be done over summer when a lot of staff are away on hols etc. Trying calling his secretary 2 weeks ago but she still could not give me a date. She just told me he was fully booked up until end of June and i would hear from them in the next 2 months grrrrr.

Called again today...could not help myself lol. Spoke to his other secretary who was a lot more helpful. She told me his waiting lists are so long as he only works every other Monday and they seem to be quite a few in before me. She said looks like the first free date is the 29th July but she can not be sure due to not having all the correct files. She said she will look further into it for me. Failing that she said the op would not be until the end of August due to my ps being away so pre op would have to be done again! So fingers crossed ill get the 29th July......I do really hope i get this date! x

Exactly hun. Would not be hard for them to just give me the next free date after the others before me. Need a date to sort work and childcare and to mentally prepare myself. At least then i would know how long i have to lose weight, stop smoking etc. Keep saying yer ill stop now but the stress is too much. Aaaaarggggh give me the date lol x

Back